Televic develops, manufactures, and installs high-tech communication systems for specific niche markets. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA! A financially independent and stable group, Televic is divided into divisions that each focus on their specific market:
Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
Televic Conference: conference and simultaneous interpretation systems.
Televic Education: multimedia and e-learning solutions for staff training and educational institutions
Televic Bulgaria JSC established activity in Plovdiv in 2000. Now, two decades later Televic Bulgaria has expanded its operations and has become a modern plant equipped with technology in the field of electronics.
We are currently looking for motivated and ambitious Production engineer to join our team of professionals.
- Acquire know how for new products from the design teams
- Establish efficient production process for new products
- Organize trainings for increasing the technical competencies of the employees in the production
- Resolve technical issues regarding production technology and products
- Analyze detected nonconformities in the manufacturing process and take measures to eliminate them
- Support the process of assembling of electronic equipment and increase its efficiency
The successful candidate has:
- Technical university degree /Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc./
- Professional experience on similar position in manufacturing - process/production engineering
- Good level of English language
- Very good computer skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Team player with effective communication skills
- An interesting job in a stable, healthy organization that is growing on an international level and investing in technology and people
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- Dynamic work in a fast-growing company with established market positions
If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.