Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems for specific niche markets. To achieve success, the group is divided into independent companies that each focus on their specific market:
Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
Televic Conference: conference and simultaneous interpretation systems.
Televic Bulgaria Ltd. established activity in Plovdiv in 2000. Now, more than a decade later Televic Bulgaria Ltd. has expanded its operations and has become a modern plant equipped with the newest technology in the field of electronics.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Your main responsibility is the execution of the operational order cycle on a variety of materials. In this, you are taking care of the preparation and processing of Purchase Orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- With regards to above tasks, you are responsible for maintaining complete & up to date Purchasing Records on suppliers and materials in the ERP system (SAP).
- You are in charge of managing the operational relationship with suppliers for assigned materials.
- You are accountable for material availability in line with Production Planning.
- Your daily duties lie in following-up orders, coordinating with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery, monitoring and handling of shortages (missing parts), as well as facilitating the communication with suppliers in case of claims (Quality, …).
- Furthermore, you communicate and coordinate regularly with Procurement & other buyers to ensure alignment with sourcing strategies, new materials/products, escalation of issues, etc.
THE APPROPRIATE CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Ability to negotiate: Team player in achieving constructive collaboration across functions/departments
- Even in difficult situations, you function efficiently and respond effectively to changes or problems
- You have an eye for detail and have analytical skills, process driven and always looking for improvements
- Strong communication skills (internal & external)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel & Outlook
- Experience with ERP systems (i.e. SAP) is an advantage
- Fluency in English (oral and written communication) is mandatory
We offer you an interesting job in a stable, healthy organization that is growing on an international level and investing in technology and people. If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV and Motivation letter. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.