- Looking for an administrative job that focuses on precision and punctuality?
- Interested in SAP and data creation/ control?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic’s 4 Business Units have recently migrated to an SAP environment. Join our Televic SAP team and become one of the driving forces behind the success of this system.
As administrative support for the IT department you will be responsible for the creation of overall Master Data. You will implement and review data changes whilst challenging the data update needs from the different Business Units.
As part of the Televic SAP team you report to the SAP Teamlead.
- You create and monitor the operational master data for all products, suppliers, customers, locations, etc. for the different Business Units.
- You ensure that all documentation is correct and up-to-date in order to ensure quality.
- You help develop the necessary work instructions and documentation.
- You continuously improve the processes of master data creation, validation and use (e.g. by means of request templates).
- You regularly communicate with colleagues from various departments.
- You are actively involved in master data improvement projects.
- You have affinity with IT processes and process improvement.
- You combine a Bachelor’s degree with a first work experience in an administrative field.
- Knowledge of Excel is required.
- Experience with SAP/AX or a similar ERP is an asset.
- You are punctual, precise and you enjoy working autonomously.
- You have an analytical mind and you have an eye for effectiveness and efficiency.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Group offers support (IT, finance, HR, warehousing) to all 4 Business Units to facilitate the Televic employees in their mission to build the future of innovative communication systems.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem, Belgium. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.