- Do you value customer focus ?
- Do you speak Dutch & English fluently?
- And are you eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail designs, develops and manufactures state of the art passenger information systems and mechatronic measurement systems. To stay ahead of our competition, we continuously seek improvements through novel technologies and techniques.
To ensure the quality of our customer services, we are on the lookout for a Customer Account colleague with focus on the EU and US market, to join our booming Rail Unit in Izegem.
As part of a fast paced but fun team you have a key position in the operations department: as first point of contact for a variety of stakeholders (customers, logistics partners, internal parties) you guarantee an optimal handling of various sales orders.
- You are the first point of contact for customers (mainly email) for the entire term of the project (A-Z) and provide them with the necessary information regarding order handling, production status and shipment.
- You are responsible for processing the orders, follow them up and preparing the invoices of the client.
- You negotiate with the customer by managing their expectations.
- You keep an eye on all projects by having status meetings two times a month.
- You are responsible for the correct and timely registration and follow-up of all sales orders in our ERP–system.
- You communicate with different departments regarding the status of different orders (after sales, production, warehousing, project management,…).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally & written).
- A combination of excellent communication and administration skills set you apart.
- You are highly organized with the ability to process a variety of daily activities with the appropriate priority setting.
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree; a first experience in a commercial job is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of Excel; experience with SAP is a plus.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Hitachi, Siemens, Eurostar, NMBS and Bombardier).
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.