- Are you passionate about cyber security?
- Interested in passenger information systems?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail is an international supplier of electronics and software solutions for train operating companies and train builders. With over 30 years of experience in designing and maintaining on-board communication systems, we have fitted over 60.000 rail cars worldwide.
We currently seek cyber security software engineers to further shape and implement our company-wide cyber security roadmap for our latest solutions. Join a dedicated security team, create awareness and implement cyber security improvements across departments and disciplines (such as hardware, software, operating system, network). We need you to help us grow!
You further elaborate, maintain and improve our current Secure Development LifeCycle.
You dive into common security blocks (technology dependent), e.g.
- research & implementation of secure update methods on embedded systems;
- secret management: passwords, TLS certificates, SSH certificates;
- system hardening
You evaluate and guard security in architecture of new products (secure-by-design). You execute and follow up on threat modeling exercises.
You focus on 1 or more of the following topics:
- DevOps -> DevSecOps: introduction, implementation and maintenance of new tools (open source and/ or commercial) to improve security in build-pipeline (e.g.: vulnerability management, application security testing, security checks, etc.);
- Procedures to improve security on embedded systems for the complete lifecycle: secure production, secure commissioning in the field, decommissioning,…
- You hold a relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
- You have good Linux skills; knowledge of Debian and/or Yocto is a plus.
- You are a team player who looks forward to sharing knowledge across R&D teams.
- You are familiar with the following topics or you look forward to getting started with it: security standards (IEC 62443, ISO 2700x, TS 50701, NIS, GDPR), security certification, SDLC, DevSecOps.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. In order to be successful, we focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Our common ground? Communication is in our DNA!
We welcome you in our modern HQ in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and a personalized Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! You’ll work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.