• Passionate about hardware design?
• Excellent problem solving skills?
• Interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Demasys is an independent software development company that develops high-end, sophisticated and qualitative applications for its customers that are active in different niche markets.
Demasys has a long-term strategic alliance with the Televic Group, a Belgian group of companies that develops products & solutions for various niche markets:
• Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
• Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
The Big Picture
Televic Rail, responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams & metro’s, is growing at an exponential rate. Over 22 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. We are considered the number one reference, hence our search for the best engineers!
Our R&D department is growing and we are looking for several hardware engineers to join our successful team. You will be responsible for the specification and development of a vast array of railway solutions for our international clients.
For the growing team in Bulgaria, we are looking for a skilled electronics designer who, after proper training in HQ Belgium, can handle following focus area’s in Bulgaria :
• You are involved in our hardware design, from initial design phase to production stage: component selection, electrical calculations, schematic drawings, layout specifications, layout review,…
• You write detailed hardware design and test specification documents.
• You perform verification and validation testing according to ISO procedures.
• You create and follow detailed hardware development schedules.
• You work closely together with the electronics design team in Belgium, where headquarters are located
• You have a Master’s degree in engineering (industrial/ electronics/ ICT) with minimum 2 years of experience in hardware development.
• New technologies and high-quality design fascinate you!
• You value teamwork, communication and you are a great problem solver.
• You speak English fluently.
We offer you an interesting job in a stable, healthy, international organization that is investing in technology and people. At Demasys you are being employed in a stimulating environment that supports personal development and initiative. Our employees are given plenty of opportunities to develop their talents through training, development and interesting projects. You receive a highly attractive salary including a flexible benefits package.With the successful candidate will conclude a permanent contract with Demasys LTD.