Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems for specific niche markets. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA! To achieve success, the group is divided into independent companies that each focus on their specific market.
Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
Televic Conference: conference and simultaneous interpretation systems.
Televic Bulgaria JSC established activity in Plovdiv in 2000. Now, two decades later Televic Bulgaria has expanded its operations and has become a modern plant equipped with the newest technology in the field of electronics.
- You are responsible for the day-to-day management of the manufacturing organization in Bulgaria with all its aspects (incl. Fin&Admin, HR) and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- You inspire and motivate your (management) team to participate in a constructive process to constantly prepare the organization for the future
- You allocate resources and utilize assets efficiently to reach optimal results
- You stimulate value creation and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Your focus is on ensuring manufacturing capability & optimizing efficiency, yet remaining flexible that you achieve together with your team in effectively applying technology, in order to meet & exceed your customers’ expectations in terms of delivery, quality, cost & service
- You determine relevant KPIs, measure on a regular basis and ensure periodical reporting to stakeholders
- You are responsible for the operational performance & financial result of the plant
- You stimulate strong bonds and working relationships with workgroups/teams
- You identify, attract, develop and retain talented staff in collaboration with the HR function
- You connect smoothly with different levels in a global organization
- You actively network and establish & maintain relationships with other companies in the area and/or line of work to exchange and benchmark technology & processes
- Your main reporting line is to the Supply Chain Director of Televic Group, you have a secondary reporting line to the CFO of Televic Group.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- You have a higher technical and/or management/business administration degree and you develop a quick insight into complex cases and technical matters
- Thanks to your experience you have developed excellent organization and leadership skills
- You have a proven work experience as Plant/Site Manager or in a comparable role
- You are a charismatic and strong communicator who can convince others and get them into change, when necessary. You play a leading role in initiating positive changes/improvements inside the organization
- You have an adequate knowledge of finance, business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- You are familiar with Safety, Quality, Production, Planning, Sourcing and Logistics processes
- Your preferred (management) style is collaborative
- You have the ability to install accountability and lead by example
- You have an obligation to exercise diligence
- A management role with impact where you as a key figure together with an experienced team can prepare the organization for the future
- Working in an international, ambitious organization, headquartered in Belgium
- A pleasant working environment with room for entrepreneurial spirit
We offer you an interesting job in a stable, healthy organization that is growing on an international level and investing in technology and people. If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV and Motivation letter. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.