A SOLUTION OF THE AQURA CARE PLATFORM
Personal alarming & room level accurate localization
Easily tailored to individual needs
Wearables for personal alarming & room level accurate localization
INCREASE SAFETY & freedom of movement
Our aim is safety for patients and residents while enjoying a maximum freedom of movement. The AQURA wearables are profiled based and evolve with the personal needs of each patient/resident over time, while providing room level accurate localization within the facility.
To avoid stigmatization, patients, residents and nurses wear the same wireless tag. Each tag can be configured so it is tailored to the individual needs and background of every patient.
Wandering detection, prevention & runaway alarms
Create a safe environment and get notified when a patient or resident wanders, or runs away, while keeping track of their location. Make sure the patient stays in allowed zones or is prevented to open a door, through our fast and accurate door control.
Increased Efficiency through Smart Personal alarming
To reduce alarm fatigue, alarms are handled and prioritized in a smart way:
- Different alarm types allowing prioritization and smart routing: personal call, wandering alarm, runaway alarm, aggression alarm.
- Every alarm includes room accurate localization: quickly find and help your patient/resident/staff member.
- When a nurse is nearby a wandering patient, no unnecessary alarms are sent and door control automatically adapts.
- Automatic door control based on profile, schedule of the day.
- Easy and identified alarm cancellation: if a nurse brings her tag in proximity of the tag of the patient, the alarm is cancelled.
- Traceability: all actions are logged in the history database.
unique room accurate indoor localization
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
Our patented technology combines RF, magnetic induction and ultrasound. This guarantees room level accurate localization within every building. The system offers an answer to the rapidly evolving requirements for the safety and freedom of movement of residents, patients and staff within the care and cure market.
Benefits of the AQURA personal tag
- Intuitive to use & easy to assign and configure by nursing staff
- Identical for patients, residents and nurses to avoid stigmatization
- Easy to program: different profiles can be assigned to a person & updated in real-time
- Flexible: one tag evolves with the health condition of a patient/resident
- Pleasant to wear
- Equipped with aggression or panic alarm for nurses
- Easy to recharge and reuse: tags do not need to be opened, batteries do not need to be replaced
- Easy & identified alarm cancellation: simply pair the staff tag with the patient/resident tag. All actions are automatically stored in the history database
- Water proof (P67), anti-bacterial & shock resistant
AQURA indoor localization
Real time room accurate localization
Best in class wandering detection & prevention
Identified cancellation & logging to allow traceability
Reliable personal alarming & room level accurate localization
Our patented personal alarming system & wireless nurse call solution uses following infrastructure:
Basic infrastructure for personal alarming & fixed wireless nurse call.
Ensures RF-coverage and localization.
Only needed for personal alarming with door control.
Ensures RF-coverage, localization & wandering prevention.
- Room beacon:
Only needed for personal alarming with room level accurate localization.
Ensures ultrasound coverage, separate RF-coverage required.
Installing cables is reduced to an absolute minimum, which makes AQURA the ideal solution for renovations and temporary sites:
- R- & RM- communicators are powered through Power Over Ethernet, PoE
- Room beacons are 24V powered