- Excellent planning and communication skills?
- Eager to work in a technical environment?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is gearing up for full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide such as the United Nations, European Parliament, French Senate,...
Familiarize yourself with our company and product ranges, after which you will become the SPOC for various Conference customers, ensuring delivery of our systems is within budget, time and scope.
Join Televic Conference as project manager and join a fast-paced but fun team!
- You manage all project activities such as planning, resourcing, cost control and monitoring.
- You initiate the production process and follow-up with operations.
- You closely collaborate with product management, sales support and R&D about customer specific demands.
- You handle all (contractual) documents.
- Throughout the entire process you maintain a good relationship with your customer.
- You are highly motivated to work in a technical environment.
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree with 2-5 years of experience in project management, (production) engineering, planning,...
- You value customer intimacy and you have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You have good decision, communication and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare an Rail.
Televic Conference is a key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.