At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities. Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work!
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Junior Recruiter. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
Working as a Junior Recruiter
As Junior Recruiter you are at all times an ambassador for Televic. You focus and take ownership on campus recruitment projects to attract young and potential talent through job fairs, internships, student events and so on, and guide their internships, master theses and recruitment processes from A to Z. Do you think you’ll be on your own? You’ll have our Talent and Reward team who look forward to welcoming you!
Not only do you recruit the right talent, you also onboard them and guarantee they are set up for success. And the challenge doesn’t stop here. You’ll also get the chance to be SPOC for our temp partners and take the lead in these procedures.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
● A first experience in technical recruiting; affinity with technical profiles (IT, R&D, Engineering).
● A relevant Bachelor/Master’s degree.
● A true connector that can attract the right talent because of her/his powers of persuasion.
● Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerBI, or the motivation to learn.
● Insights in temp working/planning/administration Affinity with employer branding.
But our ideal candidate also:
● Gets energy out of connecting with students and junior talent;
● Looks forward to working in a project environment where multiple procedures and initiatives are taken up;
● Likes to think out of the box to achieve the best possible working systems;
● Enjoys working in an international and multidisciplinary team with equally driven colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
● A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
● An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
● The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
● An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
● The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
● A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.
What are the possibilities?
Now you know who we’re looking for and what you can expect from us, don’t hesitate to click the apply button, or take a look at similar opportunities that might appeal to you.