- Passionate about marketing and ready for a new challenge?
- A team player with excellent communication skills?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
To boost our growth ambitions on an international scale, marketing and brand management need to be revised, aligned and coordinated by a Marketing Manager.
As Marketing Manager you will set up a global marketing strategy incorporating all marketing initiatives and projects of the 4 Business Units, ensuring our high-end brand is consistent with our core values.
You report directly to the CEO’s.
- You create and implement the global brand and communication strategy, ensuring consistency in corporate, employer and product branding across all channels.
- You define and roll out cross-BU marketing projects (CRM, marketing automation) in order to support sales.
- You are the single point of contact for Televic Group, writing media releases, developing brand awareness and organizing group events.
- You lead the marketing meetings and advise the BU marketeers.
- You collaborate with Televic HR to boost employer branding campaigns and internal communication.
- You are eager to create and implement a marketing structure in an innovation-driven technical environment.
- You have a relevant Master’s Degree and 5+ years of (B2B) marketing experience.
- Your expertise and excellent communication skills enable you to execute change and to achieve collaboration across the different BU’s and stakeholders.
- As a team player you inspire, motivate and coach your marketing colleagues.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; good knowledge of French is a plus.
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Group (marketing, IT, finance, HR, warehousing) supports the Televic employees in these Business Units in their mission to create the future of innovative communication systems.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem, Belgium. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
At Televic we value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.