- Passionate about mechatronics and physics?
- Excellent hardware skills?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail designs, develops, tests and maintains on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams & metro’s. Over 25 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. We are considered the nr. 1 reference, hence our search for passionate engineers to sustain our growth.
As a mechatronics hardware engineer you will be part of the R&D team responsible for developing Televics new generation mechatronic train control and monitoring systems.
- You are involved in the review of hardware and software requirement specifications of complex on-board railway sensor and control systems.
- You provide critical input to the FMECA and FTA process.
- You are responsible for defining platform hardware architectures around state-of-the-art embedded SoC components.
- You develop and test hardware electronics and coordinate the PCB layout and mechanical integration.
- You interact with the SW/VHDL team members to support low-level function development.
- You perform electronics integrity validations and are involved in the different test stages.
- You provide design and test data that is part of the product safety documentation.
- You handle defects and resolutions and provide feedback to the other teams.
- You have an engineering degree with 3+ years of experience in hardware development.
- You are familiar with safety architectures and development processes.
- You have good knowledge of high-speed and analog hardware design.
- You have experience with the development of sensor data acquisition and control hardware.
- Basic knowledge of VHDL development and simulation is a plus, as well as basic experience with programming languages (e.g. Python, C, C++,…).
- You are interested in making test setups (Proto’s, Proof-of-Concepts, demo’s).
- You speak English and Dutch fluently.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Hitachi, Siemens, Eurostar, NMBS and Bombardier).
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.