Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems for specific niche markets. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA! To achieve success, the group is divided into independent companies that each focus on their specific market.
Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
Televic Conference: conference and simultaneous interpretation systems.
Televic Bulgaria JSC established activity in Plovdiv in 2000. Now, two decades later Televic Bulgaria has expanded its operations and has become a modern plant equipped with the newest technology in the field of electronics.
- You are responsible for the day-to-day management of various departments, including Planning, Purchasing, Production, Engineering and Quality and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- You work closely with your management team and the people on the production floor
- You inspire and motivate your team to participate in a constructive process to constantly prepare the organization for the future
- Your focus is on productivity, efficiency and flexibility improvement that you achieve together with your team, in order to exceed your customers’ expectations
- You stimulate and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- You are responsible for the operational result of the plant
- You manage cost while increasing/maintaining operational & Product Quality standards
- You meet on time & in full customer delivery requirements
- On the basis of analyzes you strive for KPIs that you as an inspiring leader transfer a pragmatic way to your team
- You develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- By introducing specific management techniques (lean manufacturing, six sigma, etc.) into the production process, you succeed in developing an improvement culture and have everyone participate in the continuous improvement of processes
- You allocate resources and utilize assets efficiently to reach optimal results
- You stimulate strong bonds and working relationships with workgroups/teams and recruit, manage and develop staff in collaboration with the HR function
- You connect smoothly with different levels in a global organization
- You stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- You establish and maintain industry exchange relationships with other companies in the area and/or line of work
- You determine KPIs, measure on a regular basis and ensure periodical reporting to stakeholders
- You report from your position to the Supply Chain Director of Televic Group
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- You have a higher technical and/or management/business administration degree and you develop a quick insight into complex cases and technical matters
- Thanks to your experience you have developed excellent organization and leadership skills. You are the driving force within your department
- You have a proven work experience as Plant/Site Manager or in a comparable role
- You are familiar with the basics of (financial) analysis and/or ready to rapidly develop such competency
- You are a charismatic and strong communicator who can convince others and get them into change, when necessary. You play a leading role in initiating positive changes/improvements inside the organization.
- You know how to bundle technology, figures and leadership into a convincing package that is handled pragmatically
- You have an adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- You are familiar with Safety, Quality, Productivity and Logistics processes
- You have the ability to install accountability and lead by example
- A management role with impact where you as a key figure together with an experienced team can prepare the organization for the future
- Working in an international, ambitious organization, headquartered in Belgium
- A pleasant working environment with room for entrepreneurial spirit
We offer you an interesting job in a stable, healthy organization that is growing on an international level and investing in technology and people. If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV and Motivation letter. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.