- Interested to be the crucial link between the customer, sales and product management?
- Does your software expertise match your commercial talent?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. United Nations, European Parliament, French Senate).
As product manager, you are responsible for the improvement and follow-up of our product range, ensuring and enforcing our strong competitive position. You will take ownership over the software roadmap and digital services to support our growth in dedicated verticals (corporate, international institutions, city councils, court rooms, …).
You work closely together with the other product managers, R&D and sales in order to guarantee that our solutions meet the increasingly complex demands of the customer and to generate new business opportunities for the broader conference market.
- You are the product expert focused on software solutions who serves as the link between the customer and product management.
- You are responsible for the launch of new Conference products and manage the entire product life cycle.
- You will conduct market, product and internal research to gather product insights and competitive intelligence and perform competitive analysis. You will visit several customers/prospect for this.
- You document innovative product specifications, meeting the stakeholders’ needs and guaranteeing a competitive advantage.
- You will focus on customer experience, driving differentiation trough a deep understanding of the customer need by a ‘best-in-class’ use experience thinking.
- You will manage the market introduction by overseeing and initiating first customer wins, developing compelling sales stories and converting distributors and integrators into sales evangelists resulting in new business opportunities.
- You have a higher degree combined with professional experience in product management for software applications, preferably with a Software as a service business model.
- You have extensive knowledge of technology and applications; digital transformation processes and user experience (UX/UI) is mandatory.
- You feel good in an international market high-end B2B2B environment.
- Your commercial talent and analytical skills enable you to propose the optimal solution for our customers.
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- You are willing to travel max 25% of your time to customers and partners all over the world.
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Conference is key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions for managed meetings.
We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan. Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart!
At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.