- Do you enjoy being the crucial link between the customer, sales and R&D?
- Does your software expertise match your commercial talent?
- And are you eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
We’re looking for a curious Product Manager
At Televic Healthcare we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable care communication systems for the rapidly expanding healthcare market. In close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are considered the number 1 reference and keep focusing on technological innovation.
But for our technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Product Manager. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and discover the healthcare communication technology of the future!
Working as a Product Manager
- You document innovative product specifications, meeting the stakeholders’ needs and guaranteeing a competitive advantage;
- As software (solutions) expert you launch new care communication products, manage the product life cycle and ensure our processes are aligned with our strategy.
- You conduct market, product and internal research to gather product insights and competitive intelligence and perform competitive analyses;
- You manage the market introduction by overseeing and initiating first customer wins, developing compelling sales stories and converting our integrators into sales evangelists, resulting in new business opportunities.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- A strong focus on software and user experience (UX/UI);
- Affinity with documenting innovative product specification;
- Fluency in English and French;
- A focus on customer experience, enabling differentiation through a deep understanding of needs and a ‘best-in-class’ drive.
But our ideal colleague…
- Also combines commercial talent with analytical skills, enabling the proposal of an optimal solution to our customers;
- Feels great in a complex high-end international environment;
- Is willing to travel internationally up to 15% of his/ her time;
- Enjoys collaborating with fellow product managers, product marketing, R&D and sales.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.