- Passionate about audio & video conference solutions ?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
We’re looking for a curious Product Owner
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. United Nations, European Parliament, French Senate). Our Confero platform is a web based application that allow easy organization and control of managed meetings for city councils.
For our software platforms to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Product owner. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights, opportunities and possibilities. Besides that, customer focus and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and contribute to the conference solutions of the future!
Working as a Product Owner
- You are responsible for the technical product ownership of our conference solutions by collaborate and interact with customers and partners of Televic Conference. The product and services incorporates the latest technologies.
- You represent the internal customer needs and you ensure these are clearly and transparently communicated to the team of developers
- You define and manage the product backlog and drive a first-class agile development team
- You transform high-level product requirements into small and easy to implement chunks of work, allowing the product to be built and delivered in an effective way.
- You iterates your backlog in close collaboration with the internal customer to ensure the customer input is well understood and properly represented in each new increment.
- You own the product life cycle that prioritizes resources, functionalities and features aligned to customer needs and growth targets.
- You represent the internal customer in the different agile ceremonies (planning, stand ups, retrospectives, reviews)
- You accept/reject increments at the sprint review and takes the received feedback into his/her backlog.
- Follow up and track product progress.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst)
- You have an higher technical degree in engineering, Computer Science or you acquired equivalent level by experience;
- You are passionate about user interface and user experience design and look forward to using your skills in our Conference department.
- You have experience with product ownership & agile methodologies.
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to lead design sessions and user test sessions.
- You have a strong understanding of relevant technologies for desktop and mobile.
But our ideal colleague…
- Has also experience with Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
- Has basic knowledge of front end technologies and how design systems translate into code is a plus. So is experience with Angular.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- Passionate colleagues driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and room for personal growth.