- Looking for a job in purchasing?
- Fascinated by IT and electronics?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
At Televic Rail we design, develop, test and maintain on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for the railway sector. Over 25 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. Televic Rail is considered the number 1 reference, hence our search for colleagues who are passionate about technology and innovation.
In order to support our growth we are on the lookout for a purchasing assistant to join our ambitious operations team. In this position you report directly to the Operations Manager.
- You are responsible for the purchasing and on time delivery of materials needed for serial production (electronic components, microphones, displays, cameras,…).
- You draw up contracts with suppliers and subcontractors and follow up on these agreements whilst regularly evaluating the suppliers’ performance.
- You communicate relevant manufacturer’s Product Changes or End of Life Notifications and take the lead in the Last Time Buy process that may result from these.
- You scout the market for new products and suppliers that may bring added value.
- You act as liaison towards our production facility in Bulgaria and have a steering role in their purchasing activities.
- You collaborate closely with different departments (production, planning, R&D, NPI,…).
- You guarantee a timely and efficient registration in SAP.
Who Are You?
- You combine a Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferably in economics) with a first relevant experience.
- Affinity with IT and electronics is a plus!
- You seek a job with lots of commercial contacts in a booming business.
- Knowledge of Excel is required. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You speak and write Dutch, English and French fluently.
Who Are We?
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Siemens, Hitachi, Bombardier, Eurostar and NMBS).
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.