- Do you combine great technical skills with a strong focus on people management?
- Are you interested in an expat position?
- And are you eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
In order to support our growth we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic R&D manager to lead our software department in Plovdiv – Bulgaria. It will be your goal to further expand this team and build up expertise. Our ambition is to double the department. We need your innovative approach to bring Televic Bulgaria to the next level!
As part of the Televic management team you report to the Bulgarian Country Manager and the R&D Directors of Televic Belgium.
- You manage the Bulgarian software team currently consisting of 20 developers.
- You coach your team, detect needs and develop their (inter)personal and technical skills.
- You are responsible for the growth of the department and hire for missing expertise or skills.
- You guarantee the Televic development methodologies are implemented.
- You ensure your team becomes the sparring partner of its Belgian equivalents.
- Your strong technical skills are equal to your coaching skills.
- You combine a Master’s degree in ICT or Computer Sciences with 10 years of experience in a software environment.
- You are an excellent motivator and the driving force behind your team.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- You will be based in Plovdiv but are willing to spend 10% of your time in Belgium.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions.
Communication is in our DNA! We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Our Bulgarian software department mainly collaborates with the colleagues from Televic Rail (n°1 reference for high-quality on-board communication and control systems for the railway sector) and Televic Healthcare (market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes, psychiatric centers,…). Televic facilitates what really matters: helping people.
This expat position is located in Plovdiv – Bulgaria (90%); regular contact with and trips to Belgium are a must (10%). We offer you an excellent expat package, including accommodation, insurances, company car,...
Our strong focus on training and development is unique! At Televic you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.
All applications will be handled by our partner The Corner Office. Please send your resume and motivational letter to Paskal Debusschere: firstname.lastname@example.org - 0472 64 23 15.