• Passionate about complex development solutions?
• Interested to join a successful international team?
• And eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Healthcare is the nr. 1 reference in new generation care communication systems such as nurse call, indoor localization and mobile alarming for the rapidly expanding healthcare market. Televic Bulgaria JSC is a strategic partner of Televic Healthcare. We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to help us grow so we can continue to offer superb quality and maintenance service to our customers.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer working for Televic Healthcare, you are responsible for validating complex software products and verifying their integration with each other. You create a strategy for automated testing and assure that every new version meets the expectations of our internal and end customers. Your work will affect tens of thousands of patients daily, as well as the nurses taking care of them.
• Create a testing strategy for products developed in Bulgaria together with Belgian colleagues
• Review requirements, check their feasibility and report flaws
• Clarify behavior and high-level requirements by writing test scenarios
• Support the team implementing new behavior
• Setup and manage an integration environment to run the tests
• Make software builds self-testing by automating the test scenarios
• Perform manual testing where necessary
• Report defects to your colleagues, work together to get them fixed
• Propose changes to improve quality in the future
• Guarantee the quality of the software, nothing should leave the office without your approval
Skills and Experience Required
• 4+ years of experience as a test engineer on automated testing
• Experience with programming languages (.NET, Python, Java)
• Experience with BDD, Behaviour Driven Development (SpecFlow, Cucumber, Gherkin)
• Familiarity with IP networks
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
• Strong commitment to quality and out of the box mindset
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Healthcare is a market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes, psychiatric centers, … We facilitate what really matters: helping people.
We welcome you in our well-equipped office in Plovdiv. We offer you an attractive salary with multiple benefits such as sports card, meal vouchers and 26 days of paid holiday.
Our focus on training and development makes the difference!
At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.