Demasys is an independent software development company that develops high-end, sophisticated and qualitative applications for its customers that are active in different niche markets.
Demasys has a long-term strategic alliance with the Televic Group, a Belgian group of companies that develops products & solutions for various niche markets:
• Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
• Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
For the growing team in Bulgaria, we are looking for a skilled test engineer who, after proper training in HQ Belgium, can handle following focus areas in Bulgaria:
We are looking for an integration-testing engineer to join our team to aid in the verification and validation of on-board passenger information and mechatronic train control systems.
The integration testing engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The integration testing engineer role plays an important part in our company’s project and product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure hardware and software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- You are involved in the review of hardware and software requirements specifications of complex on-board railway systems (function, performance, scalability, security, etc.).
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- You develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases, FMEA and testing resources.
- You are responsible for developing, building and maintaining manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of system and high-level component requirements.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- You develop and execute efficient regression test scenario’s.
- You prevent, report and resolve defects and resolutions and provide feedback to the bid, development and commissioning teams.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and provide training and feedback to the development teams.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You have a Master's degree in computer science or electronics with 5+ years of experience in QA (emphasis on integration verification and validation).
- You have knowledge of Linux. Working knowledge of TCP/IP, general networking and project management tools are a plus.
- You have excellent problem solving skills, good communication skills and a firm knowledge of English.
- You are customer focused and committed to quality.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Knowledge of CI/CT and BDD.
• Challenging projects at well-known and globally acting company within the rail, healthcare and conference branches
• Very good learning opportunities in the domains technology, business knowledge and personal skills
• Room for your own ideas and opportunities to actively shape aspects of a constantly growing company
• An appreciating, respectful and friendly atmosphere based on trusted relations
If you are interested in becoming a part of a highly professional team, please send CV in English.