- Passionate about software in mission-critical environments?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail is growing at an exponential rate. Join our highly skilled R&D team and design, develop, test and maintain on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trams and trains worldwide. Over 25 000 vehicles have already been equipped with our systems. Televic Rail is considered the number one reference, hence our search for the best engineers.
As our new software colleague you will get the chance to collaborate on a brand new, IP based, audio platform for trains and tramways.
- You will be assigned a specific project in which you are involved in the full lifecycle software development.
- You develop complex software code according to the requirements, you translate system requirement into technical specifications and you develop automated tests for continuous integration.
- You work in a multidisciplinary and international team in order to combine different technologies into a comprehensive design.
- You document the developed software.
- You formulate ideas for continuous improvement.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (informatics, ICT, computer science engineering…) with a first experience in software development.
- You are fluent in C++ and have experience with multiple platform architectures (i.MX, ARM, X86, X86_64)
- Knowledge of IP network protocols, Docker, Kubernetes, SIP, (embedded)Linux, Jenkins, GIT, Coverity, Linux Driver development,… is a plus.
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and automation come naturally for you.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Siemens, Hitachi, Bombardier, Eurostar and NMBS).
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.