- Fascinated by digital transformation?
- Eager to use your analytical and problem solving skills?
- And interested to have a strategic impact on a company in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with a focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all IT, HR, finance, operations and procurement activities.
To support our growth ambitions we are on the lookout for a digital business analyst to join the new digital transformation team of our IT department. You closely interact with the different Televic Business Units and departments, grasping and prioritizing problem areas and converting as-is scenarios into to-be solutions. You report directly to the CIO.
With your strategic vision and help we’ll establish Televic as a leader in digital transformation.
- You analyze and evaluate existing work methods, tools and procedures through use of data analytics, visualization and process modeling techniques.
- You don’t take automation requests for granted and dive deep in a user’s problem to understand root causes in order to implement the right solution, to discover business opportunities and threats, emerging business needs and improvement proposals
- You are not afraid to configure applications in an agile way and you are eager to collaborate with a digital architect to convert business problems into digital solutions with impact.
- You support internal customers throughout the execution process, helping them with content-related issues and the use of available tools and applications.
- You define and follow-up on a variety of quality metrics and KPI’s (holding into account customer experience, experimentation, collaboration and digital ecosystems) to facilitate the decision making process of (higher) management.
Who Are You?
- You have a genuine interest in how different departments work and enjoy converting their problems into solutions.
- You combine a Master’s degree (preferably economics or related) with 5+ years of experience as a business analyst/ consultant.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- Excel, PowerBI, IBPM, RPA, API and/or digital PMO sound like music to your ears.
- Your communication skills enable you to inspire all Televic colleagues to further partake in our digital transformation.
- You like challenging the status-quo in a data-driven way.
- You proactively keep track of the latest developments, trends and events in the world of digitalization.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.