- Fascinated by infrastructure & support?
- Eager to use your people and problem solving skills?
- And interested to have a impact on a company in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with a focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all IT, HR, finance, operations and procurement activities.
To support our growth ambitions we are on the lookout for a Team Manager ICT – Infrastructure & Support Helpdesk. As a IT Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to solve business and user issues and to improve the quality and performance of network and infrastructure. You report directly to the CIO.
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to solve business and user issues and to improve the quality and performance of network and infrastructure
- Map desired and required optimizations and ICT needs, translate them into functional and technical solutions and guarantee that change projects are followed up and realized as planned.
- Set up (and update) internal policies. Make sure these policies are followed by the impacted parties.
- Implement IT continuous improvement programs
- Coach a growing decentral IT infrastructure & support team
- Cooperate with third party service providers
- Interface with the CIO to define infrastructure support and security initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the infrastructure team is mitigating, monitoring and managing infrastructure related risks
- Occasional travel in Europe required (max 20%)
Who Are You?
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Sciences with at least 8 years of IT experience regarding architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations
- Experience in areas such as network design and administration, PaaS/IaaS (Azure), infrastructure management, Office 365, hybrid datacenters, … so that you can act as a sounding board or backup for the expert(s) in the team
- You are a positive and enthusiastic people manager who is able to motivate his/her team to excellent performance, engagement and continuous development.
- Ability to think logically and demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations and service
- Ability to develop and deliver projects using leading edge technologies
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Having good knowledge of French/German is an asset.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.