- Focused on planning and communication?
- Passionate about hardware and software?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Rail designs, develops, tests and maintains on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams & metro’s worldwide. We are considered the n. 1 reference, hence our search for the best to sustain our exponential growth.
Join Televic Rail now as project manager. Familiarize yourself with our company and product ranges, after which you will manage 3 to 4 projects, ensuring delivery of our systems is within budget, time and scope.
- You are the SPOC for various internal and external stakeholders (mainly engineers) regarding ongoing projects, ensuring delivery meets requirements.
- You challenge customers to determine technical needs, requirements and co-design our systems with them if needed.
- You manage all technical and non-technical project activities such as planning, resourcing, monitoring, reporting and risk, issue and dependency management.
- You handle all (contractual) documents.
- You communicate on a daily basis with different internal departments: sales, presales, finance,…
- After delivery of our systems you ensure the necessary follow-up and maintain good relationships with our customers
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering with 5+ years of experience in a technical environment.
- You are highly motivated to work in an ‘engineering-to-order’ environment.
- You value customer intimacy and you have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You have good decision, communication and analytical skills.
- You speak English fluently; knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare an Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Hitachi, Siemens, Eurostar, NMBS and Bombardier).
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.