- Eager to combine technical expertise and client contact?
- Excellent communication skills?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.).
In order to boost our growth we are on the lookout for a technical support engineer to resolve technical issues for international clients that require expert product knowledge.
You collaborate closely with your colleagues of product management and R&D in Izegem, and report to the projects & after sales team lead. Occasionally, you go onsite for technical interventions.
- You analyze and resolve escalated technical issues that are reported by clients (end-users, integrators, solution partners, etc.) or internal stakeholders.
- You are the single point of contact for clients. You provide status feedback of the corrective measures and the foreseen lead time.
- You occasionally participate in installations performed by external partners and provide on-site customer training.
- You investigate complex and recurrent issues in our lab environment and suggest solutions and improvements to your team and other departments.
- You stay informed of (newly introduced) conferencing solutions and related technologies.
- You are motivated to become a product expert in our conferencing and AV solutions.
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree (e.g. Electronics, ICT, electromechanics etc.).
- You value customer intimacy and you have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You are able to remain calm in stressful situations and are good in prioritizing.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are prepared to spend up to 15% of your time abroad.
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Conference is key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions for managed meetings.
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem, Belgium. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan. Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart!
At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for result.