Visual Information for trains
On-board visual information is imperative in public transportation
From information about the next stops, real-time data about destinations, and schedule changes; to digital signage and entertainment.
By sharing the right information at the right time, passengers benefit from the relevant and necessary information for them during the journey, thus enhancing the passenger experience and improving the accessibility of public transportation.
Focus on your content, we take care of getting it there.
Depending on the requirements and possibilities for integration in the vehicle, visual information is commonly shared via two different display types: TFT screens and LED screens.
Regardless of the type, all Televic GSP displays are designed and built in-house and meet the latest railway norms and can be customized on request.
- Visibility: Share visual information of any kind with passengers through exterior and interior TFT and/or LED displays.
- Variety: Available in a wide range of sizes, form factors, mounting possibilities to match any interior and any requirement.
- Full control: When combined with LiveCoM Suite, the operator is able to take complete control over the content of the PIS while resting assured of high-quality rendering on-board: bright colors, smooth animations and video.
- Durability: Proven long lifetime in challenging railway conditions worldwide.
- Profit: Generate additional income through advertising in combination with LiveCoM Suite.