- Are you passionate about electronics?
- Do you have an eye for quality?
- And are you interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
At Televic Rail we design, develop, test and maintain on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for the railway sector. Over 25 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. Televic Rail is considered the number 1 reference, hence our search for colleagues who are passionate about technology and innovation.
In light of our growth we are looking for a colleague to join our operations team. You will test and repair Televic Rail products and systems by means of electronic schemes and various procedures. You will be part of a small team and will report to the production supervisor.
- You are responsible for the (functional) testing of a variety of electronic boards and circuits.
- You analyze and repair damaged or malfunctioning systems.
- You handle a variety of production orders.
- You identify and report recurrent problems.
- You maintain and follow up on testing equipment.
Who Are You?
- You have a technical background, preferably in electronics.
- You have worked with electronic schematics in a production or testing environment.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
- You love working with details, respect deadlines and are eager to working in a team.
Who Are We?
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Siemens, Hitachi, Bombardier, Eurostar and NMBS).
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.