Izegem , Belgium
Televic Education develops high-quality educational technology. Our innovative web-based and mobile solutions are used daily in hundreds of classrooms, training and exam centers, educational publishers, public authorities and companies worldwide.
But for our software platforms to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Account Manager. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights, opportunities and possibilities. Besides that, customer focus and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and contribute to the educational solutions of the future!
- Passionate about education and generating new business?
- Looking for a job in a SaaS Software environment?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for full expansion?
Working as an Account Manager
- You are able to achieve your KPI's by detecting new potential clients.
- You have the analytical and emotional skills to understand the internal requirements of our customer and help them get the most out of our educational solution/SaaS Software.
- You are able to demonstrate the SaaS software efficiently to the customer depending on their use case.
- You convince customers of our innovative solutions and you maintain excellent long-term relationships with them that increase customer loyalty.
- You are the crucial link between the customer and the internal organization.
- You strengthen our reputation of high-quality solution provider and you put our platform on the market in a well-considered way.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- A true passion for all things tech and (SaaS) software;
- A Bachelor’s or Master degree;
- Experience in Sales (B2B) preferable in a software environment;
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French is a big plus.
But our ideal colleague…
- Is result-driven and can handle the freedom of filling in his/her own job;
- Has experience with Software as a Service;
- Is a true entrepreneur and sees a challenge as an opportunity to grow;
- Has persuasion skills so sharp, he hardly ever hears a ‘no’;
- Is well-organized and very goal-oriented.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- Passionate colleagues driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and room for personal growth.