We’re looking for an Automation Engineer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. At the same time, this application is also connecting to 3rd party data sources to make sure that real-time information updates concerning schedule updates, delay information and connections is sent to the right vehicles. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- Passionate about rail & passenger information solutions?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Automation Engineer at Televic means you...
- Provide hands-on lead-by-example development and maintenance of test plans, test cases and test automation systems covering all aspects of software.
- Plan testing to meet product release schedules.
- Review and update/expand existing test coverage.
- Develop automation tests to validate the software functionalities as part of the CICD pipelines.
- Validate and approve product releases for delivery.
- Develop and implement metrics program for continuous process improvement.
- Report current status and continuous improvement metrics.
- Define and own the SQA methodology with metrics-driven continuous improvement.
- Work with peers in Software Engineering to foster a collaborative team-based approach to high quality software.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a degree in computer science engineering or ICT with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of :
- Knowledge of automated test methodologies
- Experience with setting up and managing automated test environments (preferably behave BDD)
- Good knowledge of Python as programming language
- Familiarity with Java Spring Boot software testing, REST interface testing, RabbitMQ async communication testing are a plus
- Familiarity with testing in cloud computing environments, experience with Docker containers
- Linux and network knowledge is a plus
- Documenting and tracking software issues using JIRA
- Familiarity with GUI test automation techniques
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- Perfect oral and written English in order to communicate with the different software development teams.
What's in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits