We’re looking for a Automation & Integration Engineer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
Our fully in-house engineered and manufactured passenger information systems consist out of a range of interconnected on-train devices (including embedded controllers, various types of displays, audio equipment, communication equipment), which are brought to life by a wide range of software applications.
These software applications range from embedded applications running on the various on-board devices, to a highly available cloud platform that allows our customers to manage and operate their passenger information system, ultimately resulting in millions of passengers around the globe to be informed about the progress of their journey.
We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- Passionate about high-tech communication systems?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Automation and Integration engineer at Televic, you will start your journey by joining our LiveCoM Suite product team that is building the software at the core of our passenger information system. This means you…
- Work on the development and maintenance of test plans, test cases and test automation systems covering all aspects of software, guided by our current automation team.
- Plan testing to meet product release schedules.
- Review and update/expand existing test coverage.
- Develop automation tests to validate the software functionalities as part of the CICD pipelines.
- Validate and approve product releases for delivery.
- Work with peers in Software Engineering to foster a collaborative team-based approach to high quality software.
As you are growing in your role, you will increase your focus on the outside borders of the LiveCoM Suite product, and gradually extend your focus across the borders of a single product. Apart from applying your automation expertise across the borders of single projects, you will:
- Focus for a part of your time on become the responsible person for keeping the integrated product test rack -containing the devices that are also present on a train- in good shape.
- When individual products release major (software) upgrades, you will take the lead on ensuring that the integration environment gets updated, as such ensuring the relevant integration tests can be executed.
- When new hardware products become available, you will take a coordinating role in ensuring the products can be added to the integration environment.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a degree in computer science engineering or ICT with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of :
- Knowledge of automated test methodologies
- Experience with setting up and managing automated test environments (preferably behave BDD)
- Good knowledge of Python as programming language
- Familiarity with Java Spring Boot software testing, REST interface testing, RabbitMQ async communication testing are a plus
- Familiarity with testing in cloud computing environments, experience with Docker containers
- Linux and network knowledge is a plus
- Documenting and tracking software issues using JIRA
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- Perfect oral and written English in order to communicate with the different software development teams.
What's in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits