Are you the Azure Cloud Engineer we’re looking for?
We are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to help us shape the future of our software solutions: assessmentQ (digital exam and exercise platform), translationQ (digital platform for translation training and revision) and interpreterQ (interpreter training platform).
Our digital solutions are built, deployed, and run on Microsoft Azure and we are looking for someone to take the lead in everything related to the cloud: CI/CD, Deploying, Cloud Architecture, Security, Monitoring, Logging and much more!
- Passionate about Microsoft Azure and DevOps?
- Eager to join a dynamic team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as an Azure Cloud Engineer
- You will be a key player in a multi-disciplinary team made up of Software Developers, Software Testers, Product Owners, Project Managers and UI/UX designers.
- You will be our Security Champion. You will lead, coach, and update our team on security.
- You will make sure that our solutions run as smooth as possible on our Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, calculating in all the different factors (security, budget, innovation, availability, scalability, load balancing, geo-location of the end-users…).
- You will improve and maintain the CI/CD pipeline to further optimize the way of building and delivering our SAAS solutions.
- You will extend and maintain our monitoring solution (built with Prometheus and Grafana). This involves the creation of automatic alerts, the creation of dashboards, setting up monitoring screens and the maintenance of all this.
Professional skills we’re looking for.
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science.
- You have a passion for Microsoft Azure. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant, hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure.
- You have experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
(We use Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy).
- You have a good understanding of computer networks, web protocols, web standards and security principles.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
But our ideal colleague…
- Has a problem-solving mindset.
- Can work independently with a hands-on mentality.
- Can clearly articulate complex ideas to all levels of the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market.
- A full-time contract (38-hour week) at a company that has international success but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.
- Passionate colleagues driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and room for personal growth.