Customer Support Engineer
We’re looking for a curious Customer Support Engineer
Televic Education develops high-quality educational technology. Our innovative web-based and mobile solutions are used daily in hundreds of classrooms, training and exam centers, educational publishers, public authorities and companies worldwide.
But for our technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Customer Support Engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and discover the education technology of the future!
- Eager to combine product expertise and problem solving with client partners?
- Excellent at communication skills?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Work as a Customer Support Engineer:
- You give (technical) support to our national & international customers by diagnosing and resolving easy user questions or complex software issues.
- You will setup communication and meetings with our customers to help to solve their technical or functional problems.
- As you oversee all tickets, you will analyze and report recurring and sophisticated issues to R&D, as well as making suggestions of potential improvements.
- In time you will provide trainings or consultancy to our partners, remote & onsite.
- You will update functional and technical documentation in collaboration with Product Management and the Customer success team members.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- A professional Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in a support role.
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch. English & French is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
But our ideal colleague…
- Has also attention for detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Puts the customer experience in first place.
- Is able to work independently with a hands-on mentality.
- Has a big interest in educational software.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.