Izegem , Belgium
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible.
As Customer Support Officer in our Business Line Services, you will support the team on further growth of the business. Growing this relatively new business means; getting closer to the train operator with a new range of proactive services. Within this growth, you can play an important role by ensuring that all customer communication is accurate, up-to-date and accessible with the right amount of commercial flair. In order to be successful, you collaborate closely with Customer Service, Customer Account, R&D and marketing.
- Seeking a job with focus on customer service?
- Eager to work in a high-tech environment?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Customer Support Officer at Televic GSP means
- You are responsible for providing our customers with all requested information during quotation phase: you develop, organize, write and edit quotation texts and supporting documentation (e.g. Power BI reports, maintain pricing, financial data reports, SAP, …)
- You continuously align with the account managers to ensure an optimal client service and communication.
- You analyze data to make reports for the management on forecasts, KPIs, customer satisfaction surveys,…
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally & written). Knowledge of German and French are a plus.
- You are highly interested in IT and technology.
- A combination of excellent communication and administration skills set you apart.
- You are highly organized with the ability to process a variety of daily activities with the appropriate priority setting.
- You are proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and familiar with ERP systems; experience with SAP is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits