Plovdiv , Bulgaria
Televic Healthcare is a market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes and psychiatric centers. We are active in a rapidly expanding healthcare market and are looking for extra developers to speed up our development.
Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work! But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious DevOps Engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So get on board with us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have an important role in the further development of our AQURA platform. We work with both wired and wireless devices connecting to our centralized, microservice-based server software. You will be part of our international healthcare team, developing our next generation nurse call system for hospitals and nursing homes. Your work will impact tens of thousands of patients daily, as well as the nurses taking care of them.
- Maintain and create CI pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Keep Azure DevOps costs under control
- Setup build agents, virtual machines, and Docker containers
- Finalise migrations from Jenkins to Azure DevOps
- Work together with the embedded and server team
- Formulate ideas for continuous improvement
- Organise ad-hoc meetings with the team to discuss challenges or opportunities
Professional skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with Azure DevOps
- In depth knowledge of Azure Pipelines, Azure Pipepline Agents, Azure Pipepline YAML schema, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash or PowerShell
- Experience with Docker and virtual machines
- Team player, willing to work together to achieve the goals of the team
- Fluent in English
But our ideal candidate also has:
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with building C++ and C#
- Experience with message-brokers such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of distributed systems and IP networks
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth
- What are the possibilities?
What are the possibilities?
Now you know who we’re looking for and what you can expect from us, don’t hesitate to click the apply button, or take a look at similar opportunities that might appeal to you.
Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.