We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer
To this day, DevOps is an R&D responsibility. To further support the growth of Televic Education, we need a specialized and dedicated DevOps Engineer to join our team. Televic Education develops assessmentQ, a way to share knowledge and high-stakes exams through digital assessments and interactive practice possibilities. AssessmentQ is used on a daily basis by thousands of users throughout a variety of sectors globally.
As a DevOps Engineer you’ll work closely with our Test Engineers, Developers, Researchers and Product Owners focusing on the deployment and monitoring of our cloud platform.
- The person that knows the ins and outs of monitoring cloud infrastructures like Microsoft Azure?
- Quickly employable in our dynamic team, thanks to your acquired DevOps experience?
- Eager to join an international organization gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a DevOps Engineer at Televic means
- By taking all the different factors (such as security, budget, innovation, availability, scalability, application load, geolocation of the end-users) into account, you’ll make sure our applications run as smooth as possible on Microsoft Azure.
- Staying up to date with Microsoft Azure technology will be essential.
- You’ll also want to further optimize the way of building and delivering our SaaS solutions by improving and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline (currently set up with Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy).
- By creating dashboards and setting up monitoring solutions, you’ll be able to extend and maintain our (internal and external) monitoring solutions built with Prometheus and Grafana.
- You’ll become part of an awesome team consisting of Developers, Researchers, UI/UX Designers & Product Owners.
- You’ll report directly to the R&D manager.
Do you have these professional skills:
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Designing, engineering, setting up, (automatic) scaling and monitoring Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure is like a walk in the park for you.
- You know your way around both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- You have affinity with infrastructure-as-code (Azure Biceps, ARM-templates, Terraform…) technologies or you are willing to learn about them.
- You have basic knowledge about computer networks, web protocols, web standards and security principles.
- You have experience with deploying containers (Docker, Kubernetes…) to Azure.
- You have affinity with Web Development (Microsoft .NET CORE, C#, Angular…) and Agile methodologies.
- Your spoken and written English and Dutch are excellent!
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.