At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable operators to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. At the same time, this application is also connecting to 3rd party data sources to make sure that real-time information updates concerning schedule updates, delay information and connections is sent to the right vehicles. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- Having strong developer skills?
- Interested in innovative software and technology?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Devops Engineer at Televic GSP means
- Working together with the team lead/architect on designing secure architecture patterns to fulfil the business needs.
- Designing and implementing an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) strategy.
- Deploying integrated systems to the Cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Managing test, staging and production environments.
- Deploying upgrades, fixes to Cloud systems and applications.
- Managing infrastructure, system, container, application monitoring systems.
- Managing security configurations such as firewall settings, certificate management/renewal.
- Automating backup strategy, prepare data recovery strategies, test data recovery strategies.
- Implementing/Integrating with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborating with front and backend development teams, as well as QA to improve overall architectures, processes, systems and procedures and data security.
- Working in a multidisciplinary and international team in order to combine different technologies into a comprehensive design that is able to provide an end-to-end solution across multiple products.
- Formulating ideas for continuous improvement.
- The technology stack you will be working with includes: Java, Spring Boot, Keycloak, Docker, Prometheus, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, Grafana, CloudWatch, OpenSearch, Syslog, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, AWS/Azure, tyk.io API Gateway, …
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a Master’s degree in computer science engineering or ICT
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- You have experience with AWS and Azure architectures, services, integration and automation
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (ArgoCD, Ansible, etc.)
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- You have experience with setting up and managing monitoring frameworks (Prometheus, Grafana, Syslog)
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium)
- You have good knowledge of IP network protocols and Linux scripting
- You have an understanding of using and securing container technologies (including Docker and Kubernetes)
What's in it for you:
- Possibility to improve passenger experience around the world.
- Take part in a great interdisciplinary team within an international context.
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.