Join our Conference Team as Embedded Hardware Engineer
Televic Conference creates conference solutions to customers worldwide for multiple verticals such as city-hals, parliaments, courtrooms, corporate (e.g. the United Natoins, the European Parliament, the French Senated etc ..) In orde to continue our exponential growth we are looking for an Embedded Hardware Engineer
- passionate about audiovisuel systems?
- interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
- Eager to join a successful team?
Working as a Embedded Hardware Engineer at Televic Conference means
- You play a crucial role in the entire product development lifecycle, from initial requirements to mass production.
- Joining an innovative team equipped with state-of-art technology, you are at the forefront of translating product requirements into hardware architecture while managing BOM cost and design complexity within defined timelines.
- Your responsibilities covers the development and implementation of hardware specifications. This involves selecting the appropriate BOM, exploring new technologies and electronic components, creating schematics, and overseeing PCB layout, which is handled by internal specialists.
- In addition, you take charge of product verification, collaborating closely with embedded software engineers within the team and guiding validation tests throughout various stages of product development.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards is a vital aspect of your job.
- As a hardware engineer, you prioritize manufacturability and high quality in your designs. Together with the NPI (New Product Introduction) team, you introduce products to production sites and customers, ensuring a smooth transition to market.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams is integral to your daily work, as it allows you to identify and resolve design challenges effectively.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- Possessing a master’s degree in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Experienced in hardware development.
- Demonstrating a keen interest and passion for schematics design, with knowledge of Altium considered advantageous. ·
- Exhibiting a good grasp of RF or EMI aspects.
- Familiarity with the Certification process of products.
- Fostering a mindset for Methodology and precision in your work.
- Proficient in troubleshooting hardware issues using measurement tools such as Oscilloscope, Spectrum analyzer, and logic analyzers.
- Strong communication skills enabling effective interaction with other product domains, including procurement, product management, test engineering, and product division.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art products in a market that represents sustainability.
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.