We’re looking for a curious Full stack engineer
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with a focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Healthcare Solutions is the Belgian ICT-integrator for the healthcare sector. We deliver crucial end-to-end alarm and communication solutions to our customers, focusing on innovative solutions for all our stakeholders. In order to support our growth, we are on the lookout for a Full stack engineer. Join a young dynamic R&D team that focuses on taking our innovative solutions to the next level. Work closely together with a variety of colleagues and exchange information across different teams whilst reporting directly to the Team Manager.
- Passionate about cloud development?
- Eager to join a cross-functional team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a Full stack Engineer
- You write, test & debug code on all web applications in our proprietary cloud-based platform.
- You work with the latest development frameworks and technologies such as Kubernetes, Azure, IaC, OIDC, secrets management, NestJS, Angular, PostgreSQL, ELK stack, and many more.
- You work closely together with a cross-functional team to implement high-valued, customer oriented services. Together you focus on realizing a digital transformation in all internal processes, leading to a better customer experience and customer happiness.
- You write technical documentation, do technical analyses and perform code reviews on the code of your team members.
- You communicate and share knowledge within the team on a regular basis, via documentation and scrum methods.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree (e.g. ICT, Computer Sciences, Computer applications).
- You have knowledge of HTML, (S)CSS, .NET (CORE), SQL, TypeScript & Angular or you’re eager to learn.
- Knowledge of the Azure Cloud platform and all used tools (Kubernetes, Keycloak, Vault, Docker, …) is a plus, as is understanding of computer networks.
But our ideal colleague…
- Also is a communicative person with a positive can-do mentality who likes to look for opportunities to collaborate.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English.
- Looks forward to joining a booming business that is eager to invest in his/ her future!
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.