Hardware Validation Test Engineer
We’re looking for a curious Validation Test Engineer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Validation Test Engineer who looks forward to taking the next steps with us together.
- Curious about the Rail business?
- Interested in testing our new hardware products?
- And eager to start your career in an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Validation Test Engineer
- You assist in defining and working out test specifications and type test plans for new electronic devices based on legal regulations and customer/ product requirements;
- You give support in the global type test planning by efficient usage of resources and materials and the availability of internal and external labs;
- You collaborate on building test setups and write python test scripts to automate functional testing during type testing;
- You conduct type testing (e.g. EMC, electrical, climatic, vibration) to certify new products;
- You write and update compliance and requirements documentation, standard references, declaration and certification reports.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a strong affinity with electronics and testing and you have basic knowledge of python scripting;
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in industrial engineering (e.g. electronics, electromechanics);
- A first work experience is a plus but we also encourage young gruadates (who are interested in compliance testing) to apply;
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch/English.
But our ideal colleague…
- Is also hands on, likes technical challenges and learns new technologies quickly.
- Is a team player who looks forward to joining our R&D team but also gets energy out of working together with other departments;
- Is excited to get started with (testing of) our new Rail products.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.