Are you looking for a dynamic HR role in a young and ambitious IT/SaaS company?
Televic Education, a rapidly growing player with international ambitions in the IT and SaaS world, is seeking an HR Business Partner. This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for HR and IT and is ready to take on our HR landscape and elevate it to a higher level. You'll start with an educational year in which you'll master the current HR processes, to then take on the full HR management.
- Enthusiastic about shaping dynamic HR landscapes in a tech-driven environment?
- A seasoned HR professional?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for full expansion?
Working as an HR Business Partner
- Recruitment & Selection: Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent. Manage the entire recruitment process together with our partner and managers, from job advertisements to conducting selection interviews, culture checks, etc.
- Onboarding: Organize and optimize a streamlined onboarding process for new employees, welcoming and guiding them in the dynamic world of Televic Education.
- Employee Evaluations: Implement and monitor a standard process and conduct regular appraisal interviews to track and support employee performance and development.
- HR Policy & Strategy: Develop and implement innovative HR policies that align with our company culture and growth strategy.
- Legislation & Compliance: Ensure that all HR activities comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Collaboration with Payroll Responsible and Social Secretariat: Work closely with external/internal payroll partners, such as the social secretariat, for specific HR tasks.
- Compensation Policy: Advise and assist in aligning and monitoring the compensation policy together with the managers.
- HR Projects: Lead and support various HR projects, such as employee well-being and engagement, to promote a positive and productive work environment.
- General Advisory: Be a trusted advisor for our team and management on HR-related matters and for our further internationalization. Also responsible for the sustainability and documentation of our processes.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
Someone with a minimum of 3/5 years of HR experience, preferably in an IT or SaaS context.
An HR expert who sees the big picture as well as has an eye for detail.
Super communication skills.
A proactive doer who gets things done.
You are proactive, a team player, and can handle confidential information.
Experience in project and change management.
Familiar with an international context.
Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a significant plus given our recent expansion plans in France.
What’s in it for you?
A key role in an energetic and growing company.
Ample opportunities for personal and professional development.
A competitive salary package with excellent secondary benefits.
An inspiring work environment where you can truly make an impact.
Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Then send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and come strengthen our team!