HR & Finance Manager
Sacramento, United States
We’re looking for a HR & Finance Manager at Televic US
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with a focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all IT, HR, finance, operations and procurement activities.
To support our growth ambitions in the US we are on the lookout for a curious autonomous HR & Finance Manager that can help our business units Televic Conference and Televic GSP Rail. You are the first point of contact to HQ in Belgium, Izegem and responsible for supporting them on domains like HR, Finance and Administration. Think global, act local.
You work closely with our local business unit managers and report directly to the group leaders of HR and Finance in the Belgium headquarters. For general matters to the CEO’s.
- Are you a creative problem solver?
- Interested in innovative software and technology?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as an HR & Finance Manager at Televic US means
- You act as a true business partner towards the business units and employees for finance, HR and Admin by making sure all companies comply with all regulations.
- Finance. You are responsible for:
- Accounts Receivable (Invoicing, registration of payments, AR collections, process of credit applications) and Accounts Payable duties (registration of invoices/expenses, preparation of payments, preparation of bank deposits)
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with all state and local employer regulations.
- Monthly financial reporting towards HQ.
- Preparing and Filling Company Paperwork as required for Local, State and Federal Agencies.
- HR. You are responsible for:
- Monitoring all recruitments; you select the agencies; you supervise and manage all interviews.
- Organizing onboarding programs for new employees.
- Maintaining retention of our current employees by means of wellbeing- and performance management.
- Planning and administering the necessary trainings for current employees.
- General Admin. You are responsible for:
- Supporting each Business Unit on different domains like invoicing, payments, building management, salary payments, …etc.
- Organizing meetings, company events and conferences.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports for senior management.
- This role collaborates and continuously aligns with HQ in Belgium.
- You have a Bachelor's in Business Administration, Accounting, HR or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You are a true problem solver and solution-oriented; you can easily adapt to changes.
- You’re proactive, able to set goals and manage stress.
- You have good interpersonal skills: discretion, diplomacy and empathy.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan and attractive benefits