Plovdiv , Bulgaria
We’re looking for a curious Human Resource Specialist.
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities. Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work!
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious HR Specialist. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So get on board with us and discover the communication technologies of the future.
- Passionate about recruitment and business growth?
- Excited about sourcing candidates, onboarding and employer branding?
- And eager to develop your career in an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a HR Specialist:
- You attract and hire the right people for the right positions, leading recruitment processes from A-Z (intake with hiring manager- sourcing/ screening to offer and first day & first month onboarding).
- You maintain excellent relationships with candidates as well as the business by identifying their needs and stepping up as a trustworthy recruitment partner.
- You promote new ideas and solutions to source candidates and improve our employer branding by keeping our strategic footprint and the defined business priorities in mind.
- You prepare and administer employment related documents, such as employment contracts, annexes, orders for termination, severance payments and others.
- You take an active role in administration of compensation & benefit plans and answer any employee related queries.
- You are involved in overall HR projects whilst focusing on candidate experience, our company culture and business recruitment needs.
- You plan and manage company events like team buildings and parties, internal meetings, career events and others.
- You work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- You assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree with several years of HR experience. Experience in manufacturing environment would be an advantage;
- You have a strong passion for talent acquisition / sourcing and are able to think out-of-the box to hire the right talent.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including sourcing, compensation practices, Bulgarian employment regulations;
- You have interest towards employer branding;
But our ideal colleague…
- Gets energy out of connecting with people;
- Looks forward to working in a project environment where multiple procedures and initiatives are taken up;
- Has a positive mindset that goes a long way and a DIY attitude;
- Is able to connect and network with team members and stakeholders;
- Wants to get it right from the start but loves to continuously learn.
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth
What are the possibilities?
Now you know who we’re looking for and what you can expect from us, don’t hesitate to click the apply button, or take a look at similar opportunities that might appeal to you.
Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.