Televic Education develops high-quality educational technology. Our innovative web-based and mobile solutions are used daily in hundreds of classrooms, training and exam centers, educational publishers, public authorities and companies worldwide.
But for our software platforms to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Account Manager. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights, opportunities and possibilities. Besides that, customer focus and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and contribute to the educational solutions of the future!
- Passionate about education and generating new business?
- Looking for a job in a SaaS Software environment?
- Eager to start and grow your career within (international) Sales?
Working as an Internal Sales
- You service existing customers and provide technical support
- You detect new potential clients and projects, determine timing and budget and schedule appointments where needed.
- You support and follow-up on free trial users.
- You have the analytical and emotional skills to understand the internal requirements of our customer and help them get the most out of our educational solution/SaaS Software.
- You convince customers of our innovative solutions and you maintain excellent long-term relationships with them that increase customer loyalty.
- You support the organization of marketing campaigns, events and sales actions .
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- a true passion for all things tech and (SaaS) software;
- a Bachelor’s or Masters degree;
- a first experience in sales or related business, preferably in a software environment;
- fluency in Dutch and English. French is a big plus;
- ambitious to become a passionate sales person.
But our ideal colleague…
- is result-, sales- and marketing-driven and is committed to achieve customer satisfaction;
- is a true entrepreneur and sees a challenge as an opportunity to grow;
- has persuasion skills and the ambition to become an accomplished sales person;
- is well-organized and very goal-oriented.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment, with an eye for your unique talents and room for personal growth.
- The opportunity to advance to an (international) account management position;
- Passionate colleagues driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;