Izegem , Belgium
Televic Healthcare develops and manufactures high end solutions for nurse call, intercom, access control, patient entertainment and care registration for healthcare environments.
Our state-of-the-art systems are adapted to the ever higher demands of an evolving market, and have been implemented in newly built and refurbished healthcare institutions across the world.
Reliable alarming and monitoring of patients is fundamental in today's healthcare system. Televic Healthcare (THC) offers professional communication systems within the care sector for nurse call, patient localization and mobile alarming.
The AQURA care communication platform has been created with a cloud setup in mind. Up to this moment however, we only use it on premise and not as a cloud service. This cloud service should support central management of AQURA instances and should facilitate integration with third party cloud application clouds from e.g. sensor providers.
The proposed topic is to create an initial Azure cloud setup with:
- Possibility to manage the different users/systems centrally
- Investigate a multi-tenant solution
- Investigate a secure way to access on premise AQURA installation with minimal IT intervention
- Gather sensor information and events from third party clouds
- Gather historic information from the on premise AQURA systems
- Visualize this data
- Level: Bachelor/Master
- Specialty: IT, Software
- Type of work: Research 30%, Implem. 50%, Experim. 20%
- Location: Televic
- Type of activities: Design, Implementation, Literature study, Programming
- Number of students: 1 or 2