INTERNSHIP - Implement dynamic creation of Virtual Machines using deployment language
With over 30 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and maintaining on-board communication and control systems, Televic Rail is a leading, trusted partner for railway operators and train builders worldwide.
Its Passenger Information Systems and Control Systems are high quality, tailor-made solutions that offer the flexibility, user-friendliness and stability that our clients ask for. Our various types of on-board control systems such as our bogie monitoring systems are innovative yet reliable products which are designed specifically for the railway business.
Trains and trams all around the world are equipped with Televic Rail solutions, from New Zealand to Canada, from China to the United States, from India to Belgium, England and France.
Televic GSP typically runs for each of its clients different VM's in a cloud setting. Creating and maintaining these VM's can be time intensive and costly. However specific languages for automatic deployments exist, in this internship you will:
* Evaluate deployment languages (Azure bicep, Terraform,...)
* Implement the dynamic creation of VM using the selected deployment language
* Include the dynamic creation of VM in CI system as build slave
If you are interested in this topic, please also register this on the Televic website at: https://www.televic.com/en/careers/internships-and-students so we can confirm the topic is still available.
- Level: Academic Master/Master
- Specialty: Software
- Type of work: Research 20%, Implem. 50%, Experim. 30%
- Location: Televic/University
- Type of activities: Design, implementation, Experimenting
- Number of students: 1