Televic Education is a world leader in the development of research-based solutions that help solve training, quality, certification, accreditation, permanent evaluation and collaboration challenges in many different industries.
The combination of our in-depth knowledge of specific sectors with scientific research has enabled us to create innovative solutions and to build long-term relationships with our clients that range from governments, educational institutions, hospitals as well as corporates.
assessmentQ is a digital exam platform developed and maintained by Televic Education. 250+ customers are using assessmentQ for organizing online and digital (practice) exams.
Within our platforms, users can add and link various types of metadata labels to their own exam questions. These metadata labels could be useful to gather various insights for our users:
- Average user performers per metadata label
- Amount of questions with linked metadata label
Your task during this internship/thesis will be to leverage this data exposed via the assessmentQ API to generate informative reports. The main tasks of your internship will be:
- A thorough analysis of the available data
- Researching what types of insights could be gathered
- Researching the optimal way to visualize the data so that the reports are clear and intuitive
- Implementation of a report generation proof-of-concept.
- Level: Academic Master, Bachelor, Master
- Specialty: IT, Machine Learning, IT, Software
- Type of work: Research: 40%, Implem.: 30%, Experim.: 30%
- Location: Televic, University
- Type of activities: Experimenting, Implementation, Literature study, Programming
- Number of students: 1 or 2