At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible.
As our Key Account & Business Development Manager your job is twofold: you are responsible for growing the relationship with at least one of our key accounts, as well as developing further the presence of Televic in a new Regional market in which the company is entering.
- Having strong commercial skills?
- Interested in innovative software and technology?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
- You manage to create long term client relationships and collect detailed information about the customer’s needs and market potential.
- You are fully responsible for managing at least one of Televic GSP’s top Key Accounts, as well as developing a new regional market in which Televic is entering.
- You determine all the criteria that lead to a successful cooperation with the client and you make sure that all these criteria are being met to secure success for the company.
- You plan, forecast and track key account metrics and communicate these at commercial meetings and directly to higher management.
- You work closely with marketing, presales and product management to capture all relevant demands of our customers.
- You report directly to the Regional Sales Manager for the Atlantic Region.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have experience working in a technological environment and have a strong interest in technology and applications.
- You have experience working in the Rail environment and/or Communication Systems.
- You have a relevant degree and 5+ years of experience in international sales or business development.
- You are analytical, you have a can-do-mentality and a strong business sense.
- You can communicate easily and effectively on all levels (up to C-level).
- You are fluent in English.
- You are eager to set up this exciting position with us!
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week).