Plovdiv , Bulgaria
We’re looking for a curious Lead FE Developer
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities.
Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work! But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Lead FE Developer? Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a Lead Front-end Developer
Televic Healthcare is a market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes and psychiatric centers. We are active in a rapidly expanding healthcare market and are looking for extra developers to speed up our development.
As a Lead FE Developer, you will have an important role in the further development of our AQURA platform. We work with both wired and wireless devices connecting to our centralized, microservice-based server software. You will be part of our international healthcare team, developing our next generation nurse call system for hospitals and nursing homes. Your work will impact tens of thousands of patients daily, as well as the nurses taking care of them.
- End responsibility for the React front-end of our AQURA product family
- Implement new functionality and improve existing implementation
- Work together with your colleagues to define the APIs on our microservices
- Formulate ideas for continuous improvement on architecture, design, and processes
- Actively take part in all SCRUM related meetings, sharing your own thoughts and insights
- Develop automated unit tests for continuous integration
Professional skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of work experience with React
- Experience with React Redux, React Router
- Understands how to design an intuitive UI
- Front-end architectural skills and experience
- Team player, willing to work together to achieve the goals of the team
- Fluent in English
But our ideal candidate also has:
- Project management skills
- Experience with Material UI
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth
What are the possibilities?
Now you know who we’re looking for and what you can expect from us, don’t hesitate to click the apply button, or take a look at similar opportunities that might appeal to you.
Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.