Izegem , Belgium
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing amongst others, all HR activities.
In order to sustain our growth, we are on the lookout for a curious Learning & Development Expert. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So get on board with us and discover the communication technologies of the future.
Working as a Learning & Development Expert
- As the point of contact for all matters related to L&D, you’ll govern and expand Televic’s very own Televic Academy.
- In this Academy, you’ll be able to translate the company’s L&D strategy into concrete programs, initiatives and learning paths, leading to a learning culture across our units.
- You’ll oversee L&D processes from A to Z for blue-collar and white-collar colleagues. These processes require you to monitor what is required, brainstorm about the content for trainings, select the right partners, communicate with stakeholders.
- As a member of the HR department, you'll work closely with your intern and extern colleagues in (international) HR management and you'll report directly to the HR Manager.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a Master's Degree coupled with relevant experience in L&D.
- You’re familiar with e-learning platforms and LMS. Above that you’re willing to explore more learning tools, systems and software to keep improving our Televic Academy.
- Your written and spoken English and Dutch are on point. Knowledge of other languages is always plus.
Ideally our colleague…
- has excellent organizational skills.
- is solution oriented and has an eye for quality.
- is a communicative person with a no-nonsense attitude.
- is able to connect and network with team members and stakeholders.
- is creative and curious about new developments in the ever changing L&D field.
- enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team with equally driven colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.