Plovdiv , Bulgaria
Televic Healthcare is a market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes and psychiatric centers. We are active in a rapidly expanding healthcare market and are looking for extra developers to speed up our development.
Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work! But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious .NET Developer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a .NET Developer
As a .NET Software Engineer, you will be part of our international healthcare team, having an important role in the further development of our AQURA platform. We work with both wired and wireless devices connecting to our centralized, microservice-based server software. Your work will affect tens of thousands of patients daily, as well as the nurses taking care of them.
- Develop microservices together with the team
- Propose solutions for efficiently managing thousands of wired and wireless devices
- Formulate ideas for continuous improvement
- Provide technical recommendations on software technologies
- Actively take part in all SCRUM related meetings, sharing your own thoughts and insights
- Develop automated unit tests for continuous integration
- Actively work on self-development, increasing your technical knowledge and improving your soft skills
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of work experience in C#
- Experience with .NET Core
- Team player, willing to work together to achieve the goals of the team
- Fluent in English
But our ideal candidate also has:
- Experience with front-end technologies such as React
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience with message-brokers such as RabbitMQ
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of distributed systems and IP networks
- Knowledge of fault tolerant, redundant systems and system security
- Knowledge of SIP and VoIP
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growt
What are the possibilities?
Now you know who we’re looking for and what you can expect from us, don’t hesitate to click the apply button, or take a look at similar opportunities that might appeal to you.
Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.